My dear Daughter, My whole world!
Hope you will prove this world wrong!
May you will be untouched from this selfish and materialistic world!

I just wish you will not influenced by today’s world which is fully engrossed by materialistic things
Things which influences us fast
 and make us a happy for a short
One can never be contended while having all the materialistic things

Helping others, to extend love and respect other’s feelings brings happiness for life long
The feeling of gratitude is missing in today’s world
My love, I wish, you count your blessings which has been given by God in your life
May you always have an optimistic approach towards life
And negativeness never touch your vibes.

We have started our journey with full of joy and happiness
May our life filled with many more years of togetherness
May Love, affection, respect and care for each other strengthen our relation upto infinity
I wish we share eternal affinity


Bindu Trigunayak

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Matters More at the Workplace: Pay or Peace of Mind?